Monday, May 12, 2014

Profile On Joubert Botha

Joubert Botha is a motivation & leadership with entrepreneurship as well with business insight and the founder of jobvinesa, moneyvinesa and karmadigitalage

Q: What is your full name?
A: Joubert Botha

Q: What is your age?
A: 33

Q: Describe your style in 3 words
A: Stylish yet comfortable

Q: Who is your style icon?
A: I don't have a style icon. I just make sure I feel comfortable in my clothes and wear a good pair of shoes to round off my look. 

Q: Which store is your go to store?
A: Dolce & Gabbana, Emporio Armani, Gucci, Diesel, Ralph Lauren, Old Khaki & Tommy Hilfiger  

Q: 3 items you can’t live without
A: Laptop, Mobile phone and my car.

Q: What is your new year’s resolution?
A: To make it a bigger year than 2013! 2014 is the year to step outside your comfort zone and do more of the things you fear.

Q: Outdoors vs indoors
A: I spend most of my time working indoors, but I do enjoy sports and time on the beach in sunny Cape Town or travels abroad. 

Q: Fastfood or gourmet?
A: Gourmet predominantly, but I do enjoy the odd fast food order. 

Q: What advice do you have when it comes to guys being on trend and not costing too much?
A: No need to go for popular brands, just buy something you feel comfortable wearing and fits well.
 
This is Joubert at the war musem in Saigon Vietnam

 

Joubert with the Royal Guard in Bangkok Thailand

Joubert at the Colosseum in Rome


You can follow Joubert on Twitter here
 

No comments:

Post a Comment