Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Grammy's 2016 Red Carpet

I was so excited for the Grammy Red Carpet. I was disappointed not to see Nicky, Drake, Kanye, Kim, Rihanna and my all time favourite JLo.

Tylor and Selena  were also stars I really wanted to see, but when I saw Ellie Goulding I was blown away, her dress was amazing and the colour I love the colour and then she turned around and I saw the detail I was just like wow.





Now on to the rest of the fashion but first a WTF outfit:


I found this as well to be a WTF moment, I did not like this or find it artistic and I really wish she went
With a different style, especially the hair.

Before we really get started about the Grammy Fashion, I have to talk about Lady Gaga, she really goes all out and I have to admire her for that. Honouring David Bowie I would say she nailed it.




Ladies in White & Sparkle:










Ladies in Black:




















The Presenters Of E!





The Men of the Night:



















Images Sourced from E!

No comments:

Post a Comment