Monday, February 29, 2016

Giorgio Armani RTW

How wonderful is the internet that I get to enjoy Milan fashion week all the way here in South Africa. Looking through the collection I just fell all over in love with office wear. Of course Giorgio Armani is not your typical office wear, but it does make that blue Monday all worth and makes working the system all more fun when you dawn your pants suit from the Armani brand.


















With this outfit you are slaying that business meeting.




I need one for Winter, does the model come with it?





Why don't I have colleagues like this?



I love this ensemble




Yes, please!



That jacket is everything.















This is my favourite for sure















I just can't get over this piece of art.











This dress is gorgeous and the colours
Just pop off the fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment