Saturday, February 27, 2016

Blumarine A/W 2016/2017

Blumarine is a brand I most relate too, because the clothes are so me its insane. I hope I can wear their clothes in the future. This collection is mystical, romantic and make me look forward to winter. So much potential for Eid outfits, ladies so keep your eyes peeled to the screen as you scroll down.






I'm just like yes, please, one in every in colour



This skirt is gorgeous


Old Hollywood glam







Everyone needs that LBD why shouldn't it be this one?










I can't stop looking at this outfit and picturing myself in it.


I would love this dress for Eid #inspiration


This would be even better for Eid #decisions



Hello night out on the town #slaying


Yes! Yes! Yes! I love this


This outfit makes me wish it was winter and it snowed in Jo'burg


The designer herself...

No comments:

Post a Comment