Monday, July 15, 2013

Reach for those peach jeans

As a stylist many of my clients face the dilemma on whether to purchase a colour skinny or not, and my reaction is why not and that is my main reason why I am doing this post to show 15 different ways of wearing a peach skinny.

This jean is from Edgars and I purchased it last year in the spring and it was R299.95 and its free2bu. I love free2bu products because it’s always on trend and also the price always falls just in my budget.

I was a bit afraid to take the leap into coloured skinny’s but my rule is, "if I can think of more than 5 different ways to wear it I’ll buy it!" I hadn’t even left the changing room and my mind was made up that I will be taking these peach jeans home with me!


Shirt: Urban; Chains: Honey; Shoes: Solo; Ear Rings: Mr Price

Shoes: Edgars, Top: Woolworths; Bracelet: Forever New
Earrings: Sass Diva Scarf: Ahlan WA Sahlan in Azaadville


Bag: Was My Late Grandmother's
Top: Woolworths, Chain: Honey; Earrings:
MR Price; Shoes: Edgars


Jacket: Legit; Top & Ear Rings: Edgars;
Hat: Sportsman, Bracelet: Gift,
Shoes: Rage

Boots: Woolworts, Black Chain: Gift;
Jersey, Ear Rings & Bow: Edgars
Chain: MR Price

Jacket: Rage; Top: Zack's Closet; Shoes & Chain: MR Price
Bracelet: Jay Jays 


Top: Edgars; Shoes: Spitz; Ear Rings and Braclet: Flea Market; Chain: Cousin's


Hat, Top: SportScean, Bracelet: Honey
Shoes: Rage; Earrings: MR Price
Watch: Stationary Shop in Florida 

Top, Earrings: MR Price; Bracelet: made by me
Shoe: Socrati; Bag: SportScean

Top: MR Price; Scarf: Ameera's in Lenz
Earrings: Edgars, Bangles: Gift



Top, Chain, Earrings: MR Price; Ring: Honey
Earring: Sass Diva; Shoes: Solo; Bangles
Stall in the Oriental Plaza

Top: Cotton On; Chain: MR Price; Shoes: Aldo
Hat: SportScean


Top: Edgars; Chains: gift; Earrings: MR Price;
Bracelet: Honey; Shoes: Bhamjees in Lenz

Top: made myself; Shoe: Bhamjees in Lenz
Bangles: stall in the Oriental Plaza; Earrings: Identity



 
Top: Legit; bangle: Forever new; Earrings: Edgers
PS it is the same jeans in every picture colour may vary because of photo editing.
Leave me comments on your thoughts                                                                      
 
 
That Feeling of the 1st Drops of Drizzles After a Draught...
Aaqelah Salojee
 

3 comments:

  1. could you please do more post like this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be doing a post similar to this soon. thanks for the request.

    ReplyDelete