Saturday, August 10, 2013

Eid al-Fitr

Eid al-Fitr also called Feast of Breaking the Fast

Most people will think Eid is all about the food when actual fact for me, it’s about the fashion. From a young age Eid meant we wear everything new and over the years I've learned to bend the rules, to buy and wear also what I have and I think that is what true fashion is using what you have to compliment what you bought.
Most people will tell you how hectic there Eid was but mine is so chilled.
My day started at round half 5am Well, I woke up, but I laid in bed till about 6 got up and chilled ready Eid messages sent Eid messages and greeted my family members and wished them an Eid Mubarak, then my dad and brother left for the cemetery around 8:30am and it meant pamper time for the ladies I took a long bubble bath and then spoiled myself with body butter from the body shop I got papaya and my sister got strawberry and till I went to bed I could still smell the papaya. Then I did my hair and make up while munching on my home made cup cakes. I spend the whole day in one place with my family and we came home very early so we had tea and sweet things and chatted about the fasting month and how wonderful it was.
Leaving the best for last
I then put on my woollies undergarments and my Forevernew dress and coat I love the coat and I wore accessories I made. I had a memorable Eid and wished I could of seen more of my family and even a few friends.
This is a Larissa Military Coat

This is the Dress I Wore. It is from Forever New
Posing for a Picture just Before We Left to go have Lunch with Family
 
The Eid Cup Cakes I Made; The Piping took Forever

 
Zack has a Phobia called "I am Scared to dress up for Eid"



How Gorgeous is this Cake?



My Sister and I are showing off our Poses
My Sister showing off her Eid Outfit
 
 
Burfee flavoured drizzles
Aaqelah Salojee


No comments:

Post a Comment