Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Arm Candy follow up....


This is a follow up post I did about bracelets this post is all about where to get the latest arm candy and where.


I personally love to mix and match my bracelets I love how some stores have mixed bracelet packs ready to purchase. My personal favourite type of bracelet is something big and bold that on it’s on it makes a statement.

The bohemian style bracelets are fab for summer and the metal spikes are perfect or winter, you differently can mix it up a bit, but I find that in warm weather wearing bracelets that’s elasticised are easier to wear and doesn’t really burn you if you in the sun for a long period of time like a metal bracelet would.
TRIANGLE BEAD BANGLE TRIANGLE BEAD BANGLE R39.99 (Mr P)
This bangle is so cute and that price its well worth it.

LARGE ENGRAVED GEM CUFF LARGE ENGRAVED GEM CUFF R49.99 (Mr P)
This would look so glam if you are wearing a blazer tank top skinny and heels, I wouldn't over bling with this bracelet I would wear it alone and have it as a statement piece.


Beaded Mint Bracelet Pack AUD $14.99 (Lovisa)
I love buying packs of bracelets like these pairs it with a jeans or dress add some of your bracelets its a win win


These bangles are so on trend and the colors are perfect for spring pair it with a coral print dress or white t skinny denims and pumps.
 
Spikes are so in I see them everywhere on everything I would get two packs because more is better and wear it with a sweeter and thighs and high tops, or a chunky knit thighs and cowboy boots.
 
Box Chain Bracelet: Great Value    
      Box Chain Bracelet: Grea...  R 79.95 (Woolworths)
Love this can be worn alone or add more bracelets to it would look stunning if worn with an edgy black dress
This is so cool you just have to buy it and put it on I would wear this everyday, especially younger girls it could be worn with anything and everything.
This is also hot and could be pared with the top bangles to create a fuller chunky look.
 
Jewelled Bangles    

Jewelled Bangles  R 89.95 (Woolworths)
This set of bracelets is cute and romantic could also be worn everyday depending on your style and I would add the spike bracelets from Mr P to this and wear it with a grey t peach skinny and an all start or heels
 
Joy Collectables Square Matt Hingle Bangle Faux Gold Joy Collectables Joy Collectables Square Matt Hingle Bangle Faux ... R 119  (Zando)
This piece is perfect for a night out or for the office, for the office, I would wear a plum shift dress statement neck piece and this bangle with nude heels.
 
Woven Chain Bracelet

Woven Chain Bracelet R 69.95 (Woolworths)
This is perfect for summer, denim shorts, tank top and sandals perfect.

So what kind of girl is? Girly, romantic, or tomboy hightops kind chick? Or a mixture depending your mood or where you go?
 
These bracelets below are more for the romantic girly girls:
                                             
                                                     Green Vintage Cats Eye Stretch Bracelet
AUD $19.99 (Lovisa)
 
 
                              

  

 
Fred Tsuya Suede Wrap Bracelet Pink   Fred Tsuya Suede Wrap Bracelet Pink R 167 (Zando)
 

 
All the bracelets in my post are available online you can check Laviso's online store here, Wooworths online store here, Mr Price online store here, and Zando's online store here.
 
Don't forget to follow me on my blog, as well as like my Facebook page here and follow me on twitter @ASdrizzle1202
 
Labels are so yesterday, drizzles are everyday....
Aaqelah Salojee
                                               


                                                                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment