Sunday, August 11, 2013

everyone speaks black!


Today’s look is all about being comfortable, this was the day after Eid and I had an early morning appointment. I didn’t feel well, but I wanted to look good so instead of squeezing into a jeans I went to my best friend, "my black tights" from Woolworths. I paired it with a black chiffon top from Mr Price and a pump from Edgars since it’s a bit chilly I had a black vest under and black socks on as well and some accessories made by me.



Showing off my Arm Candy I Made as well my New Colou I just had done Today!





I love these pumps from Edgars
 

I find wearing black isn’t as satisfying as most people, it shows dust and fluff and all sorts of things especially deodorant. To look neat and slim, yes, black does the trick, but any dark shade will, so people who are afraid to wear colour in fear of looking wider, the tip is to wear solid shades and not to wear hectic prints in one full outfit and if something is sheer to wear the correct undergarments. Whenever I wear black I wear colour accessories. Positives about having black garments it’s great for work, funerals, out with friends, just chilling at home, 1st date friendly.

Main basic garments a working class person should have in black:

-          A suit
I don't think a suit should be purchased online. Go in and get it tailored to fit you.

-          A pencil skirt
Sateen Panelled Pencil Skirt

-          A coat
Double Crepe Trench

Country Road

-          A heel
Pointy Leather Court Shoes

-          A hand bag
Studded Tote Bag

A student basic items to have:
-          Tights
 Cotton Stretch Leggings

-          Pumps
Bow-Trimmed Leather Pumps

-          Jacket
Cropped Trench

Country Road



R 1,299.00
-          Hoodie
-          Takkies
  • Linx, Linx Studded High-Top Wedge Sneakers Black R 399 EB 3 990

  •  

     

     

     

    Like my look and would like to copy it?
    Cotton Stretch Leggings



    R 99.95
    This is not the same colour as my pump, but it's just as unique as mine
     
    P.S everything posted here is available at Woolworth's, Zando and Mr price online stores.
     
    Drizzles are multilingual
    Aaqelah Salojee
     
     

     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment