Tuesday, August 13, 2013

wind wind go away come back on mommy's washing day!!!


So today the sun is playing hide and seek and we are having Cape Town winds, clearly August has arrived. This is my mom's birthday month.

My look again is about being comfy guys, I promise I’m not always this lazy, I just am a bit under the weather atm and I am also cold, but once it starts to heat up you will see another side to my laziness lol, I will completely stop doing my hair. At one point when I was studying I stopped brushing my hair because I just didn’t have the energy and I resorted to the messy bun, although I never did master the messy bun so I just looked like I had no hair and I forced a bun.

love this colour combination.
love these shoes they make me feel like I am walking on air they are from Edgars.

When I was at school, I was so obsessed with henna now I have out grown it and only put henna on for Eid or Weddings.
 
 
Jeans & Shoes : Edgars
Jersey: Topshop
Arm Candy: Designed and Made by me

When drizzles fall and shape a sisal
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment