Friday, August 2, 2013

Post Eid Blues


My Eid look, for many years I have made my own Eid outfits this year I decided I want to buy my whole outfit and being obsessed with Forever New I knew my outfit would be bought there. My expectations were to find something I love and each month to buy a piece of item to go with the outfit and complete my look, the reality is I found an amazing navy and gold coat and I started to ponder what will go with this coat I knew it would have to be a simple pattern dress as the coat has so much detail in it already my 1st design idea was to sew a long chiffon dress to wear under but my laziness got the better of me and I ended up buying a cream dress from Forever New.

After my purchase of my dress I then realized my outfit is not that glam for Eid and I lost interest and hanged the whole ensemble in my sister closet now it a week before Eid I have no desire to buy shoes or accessories I don’t think I made a bad buy on the items I think my lack of planning is getting to me and I am a planner on any outfit to the finer details I love knowing what I want before I go out and get it.

I intend on wearing the outfit paired with my MUST HAVE Woolworths black tights and black ankle boots also from Woolworths. As to whether ill be wearing a hijab on the day or I will be styling my hair will be decided on the day.
Eid outfit & Accessories


This is in 2012, Ramzaan Eid.

 
This is last ramzaan Eid I made the skirt and only hemmed it the week before Eid

Sewed this dress in 3 days a few Ramzaans back got the shoes as a 21st gift
 
 
Btw, you can follow me on twitter (ASdrizzle1202) or like my Facebook page (ASdrizzles domain) here
Am I being a superficial drizzle?
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment