Saturday, August 17, 2013

Styling in my Print

I love lmfao the band and when I wear printed pants I feel like I am part of the group screaming "I'm sexy and I know it!"


This outfit screams out Drizzle. It has that gossip girl headband that I love and the crazy pants, well it is not that outrages, but still, I felt so comfortable in my outfit its insane. My shoes were a bit big for me so I had to put an inner sole as well as stocking’s in the front, the reason why I use stockings instead of cotton wool is because cotton wool doesn’t do the trick and being a size 2.5 and wearing size 3 means you have to find a solution to wear heels that fit not having your foot slip out when you walking because that will cause even more pain to your feet.

I wore this for lunch with a friend and we met in a mall and most malls are the warm nearing heat wave so I knew I would get away with wearing sleeveless and not freeze to death. Guys, this is my sale look. I got the pants, headband, and jersey on sale. Can you scream score?


How cute is my hair band

Front view of my sparkle babies from Solo

Front view of my Accessories
Side view of my hair and accessories
These shoes fit me so well the fact that they are covered in glitter just makes it a whole lot better
I think this was the best picture I took

I am so in love with these pants


I look like I can't stand sorry my legs were sore from being in heels the whole day!

Headband: Lovisa
Necklace: Honey
Top & Tights : Mr Price
Cuff: Jay Jays
Shoes: Solo
Jersey: Legit
 

 
You can like my page on Facebook here and follow me on twitter @asdrizzles1202 and don't forget to follow me on my blog as well
 
 
 
Drizzle your way to Fabulosity...
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment