Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Atelier Varsace

O.M.G this collection it just got better and better I want every piece in this collection I can't decide what is my favorite. It starts with the white and then blue and then Bham the black comes in and I'm just like this what I call a fashion show! This is my favorite kinda pass time, looking at each piece you can see the uniqueness, delicate details, passion that went into this collection, I am in love! Scroll down and fall in love too...

 What and awesome outfit to open the show with.

Those legs...

I really am digging the suit vibe!



















Loving this dress

NEED this dress!




Love this detail.


This detail is amazing!

I feel like this could be my favourite!



I changed my mind this is my favourite!








My Istagram was flooded with this pic and I relate she made that outfit
look out of this world.


The fashion Queen herself...

Images were sourced from Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment