Thursday, January 7, 2016

2016 People's Choice Awards Red Carpet!

Red Carpet Season is here and almost every girl looking for that dress she will be drawing inspiration from. I love the fashion on this Red Carpet. It was not that racy, very relatable and as a girl always trying to make a Red Carpet dress more "Halaal" I found a lot of wonderful options. I am a designer and prefer to design my own dresses, but hey, if I see something fabulous I know would suit me I probably would draw inspiration from the dress.

So from my point of view, it looks like black ruled the Carpet and my favorite look was Katie Stevens & Keke Palmer. I personally felt teen wolf star Tyler Posey could of made more of an effort.

Ladies in Black:


 
 










 
 
 
 

The Hunks of the Night:

 








 

The Metallic Gang:

 




 
 
 

Couples:

 

 
 

Ladies who Slayed the Red Carpet:

 














 
 
All images were taken from E! News Online
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment