Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Chanel

Chanel is one my top 5 favorite brands. 
When I started looking through the looks I was not that into it, but soon I found myself wanting pieces and plotting outfits in my head. I found the collection to have traces of Star Wars and an Asian feel to it.
Have a look through to see for yourself.




I need a Chanel Tweed outfit please...










Love this jacket.




Love this ensemble


Gorgeous


Perfection


The detail on this Jacket is out of this world, just like Star Wars...











Who wants to get me this for my birthday?






This is walking art work.




I changed my mind I want this for my birthday.



This outfit blows my mind it is so beautiful.

Could I get this for my birthday as well?

That skirt is goals hey







Cape goals.



Its like a star just fell from the sky and walked the run way.







The details unbelievable




That shoulder detail is giving me Goosebumps




Images sourced from Vogue
 

No comments:

Post a Comment