Monday, January 11, 2016

2016 Golden Globes Red Carpet Looks

Last night was the 2016 Golden Globes. It played around 1am in South Africa. I was not up to staying up and watching the Red Carpet arrivals so I PVR it, but when I woke up I couldn't resist going on E! News Online after I got a taste on Instagram. I haven't watched the show, but I did the get a snap bit of the interaction between Lady Gaga and Leo and the side eye, #awkward but back to the fashion. Oh My Gosh Jennifer Lopez has me doing all kinds of omg's I absolutely love her dress, the COLOUR, the SLIT, the CAPE, the HAIR. JLo is all kinds of goals. My favorite male fashion attire for the night has to be Rami Malik, I think he stood out for me because I am just used to seeing him in his black hoodie hacking away.


MY FAVORITES OF THE NIGHT:


 
 
 
 
 
 
 


Ladies in BLACK:










 
 


Ladies in WHITE:












Ladies in SHADES ON RED,

ORANGE & YELLOW:









 

 

 
 
 

Ladies in SHADES OF BLUE:

 











 


Ladies in Green:







Ladies in SHADES OF NUDE,

GOLD, GREY & PINKS:


 























The Red Carpet would not be

Complete without the GUYS:



















Images sourced from E! News Online

No comments:

Post a Comment