Thursday, January 28, 2016

Valentino Spring/ Summer 2016

Looking through the fashion show photos I sense that the designers drew inspiration from the Ottoman Empire. If I were alive during that era and was a royal I would want the Valentino Collection in my wardrobe. I love the silhouettes, the fabric and the prints, it really is a collection for those hot beautiful days of summer ahead and it's also the less is more look.

This dress reminds me of Hercules



The Kimono for me is between Asian and Turkey.










This is really hitting my Bohemian spot right now.








Need that headpiece! Oh and that dress.



This is my dress and that butterfly print is slaying.


Print Goals.



I am no much of a snake fan, but man oh man I want this snake print dress!




























I am loving this pot of gold













Images sourced from Vogue 

No comments:

Post a Comment