Thursday, January 28, 2016

Zuhair Murad Spring/ Summer 2016

I find Zuhair Murad to never disappoint, each collection is filled with opulence, and details that leave you breathless. White seem to rule the runway this season in Paris and Zuhair absolutely killed it. I found dresses in this collection that I want so badly that I am willing to give up carbs and save all my money just for one gown, I love designers who can relate to your inner princess, even long after we stopped believing in fairytale and Zuhair caters just for that.

Talk about opening a show with a dress like this. #blownaway




Suit pants goals



Hello inner princess/ modern day diva



Anyone want some flowers?

I see this as a Red Carpet Look

























#OscarGown








Dear future husband this is what I really want




Dear future I want this one too! 



 
And the genius designer looking all stylish in black.


Images from Vogue 

No comments:

Post a Comment