Saturday, February 27, 2016

Versace A/W 2016/17

I can't hate on this collection but I also don't love it to an extend I need it. I would definitely love to have pieces from this collection for winter and I know it would last many years. The collection definitely has pieces that are great investments and I would of loved to see it in more colour, needless to say they collection is flawless and has best models walking the run way.

Pillow talk anyone?


I can see myself in this coat all winter long.



Love the pants.





Loving this coat!


This might be my favourite piece out of the whole collection


Why have one favourite when there's so many options?


Everyone needs that perfect knit for Winter
Why shouldn't it be Versace?


Va Va Voom!


Those shoes!!!











Want those pants.

this dress is Everything



























No comments:

Post a Comment