Monday, February 29, 2016

Oscars 2016

What a night, I woke up to Leo having an Oscar! As a die hard fan of Leo I could not be more excited and please, I feel like I was on this journey with him (even though I wasn't) I felt this should of been Leo's 4th or 5th Oscar but hey it's his 1st and we never forget our 1st anything.



All the build up with the other award shows really came to the peek with the Oscars Red Carpet. I found my favourite look of the night and I love it more and more each time I look at it.





Since Leo won I felt let the man lead the fashion tonight:

The Gentleman of the night:


 
 



 









 

 


 


 

 
 
Outfits of the night that I adored:
 






 

The Red Carpet would not be complete without the ladies:
 





































Images sourced from E!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment