Monday, February 22, 2016

Review on Zando

I decided to a review on Zando after I basically spent my time on this site doing online shopping.
I first discovered Zando as a pop up on the side bar on Facebook and I was instantly drawn in. Zando has everything, shoes, bags, accessories, clothing. I first started off by buying shoes and would choose the eft option when checking out. I was so impressed when the goods would arrive within a matter of days.

Zando has many paying options, and one that I discovered recently is to pay in store. I love this option, I have up to 5 days after checking out with my goods to pay in store which I think is more than enough time.

The products look exactly like the picture and there is a return policy and if you purchase over R250 delivery is free. I also find availability to be pleasing in my sizes and I never have been disappointed with a purchase.

One purchase that really stuck out for me was that I purchased goods in the week leading up to Christmas and I received my goods before Christmas, but when I purchased things after Christmas I found the waiting period rather long, but when I followed up with Zando it was clarified that the courier company they used to outsource had dropped the ball.


This bag is from a brand called Utopia and it came in the cutest wrapping 
That you can store the bag in.










No comments:

Post a Comment