Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Repeat perfection

Hello one and all so recently I have been on the move a lot, like I am crying out for a weekend to sit in my room and do nothing.

 
 With going out means looking amazing and I know I hate to repeat an outfit, but I do love creating a new outfit with what I already have. I shop a lot, but not for myself so I would say my closet is full of things I am constantly wearing. I do have a few pieces that I keep for super special occasions, but in between those super special occasion life happens, and I love wearing an item in multiple ways, remembering my “Can I wear it in 5 different ways?" rule.  Well, if the item is super pricey the question of the amount of the ensembles I can put together grows. So this look was created with items I have already featured on the blog and it is to show my readers you don’t have to have a new outfit every time you have an outing you just need to be creative and smart to buy pieces that you mix and match all the time. This works great for when you are on holiday and you were limited to what you had to pack.
 
I like this look a lot, and my heels are so comfy.

pushing the booty out.

love this lace detail on the back of the shirt.

love gold and turquoise

 

Shirt: Mr Price
Jeans & Earrings: Edgars
Shoes: Rage
Chain & Ring: Honey
Cuff: Forever New
Bracelts: Stand in the Mall
 
 
 
 
Shop for a black Blouse:
 
 Sheer Silk Shirt    
Trenery

 


R 899.00 Woolworths
 

  Linx Wrap Shirt Black R 299  (Zando)


  Vero Moda Twinkle Long Sleeve Top Black  R 267 (Zando)

                               

                                    

 

 

FOREVER NEW

 

Laney Embellished Collar Shirt in Black
R599.00 (Style 36) 

 

 

                                      

SUZAAN HEYNS

Cocoon Kaftan in Black
R1, 179.00 (Style 36)  
 
All the shop for a black blouse looks can be found online at Mr Price here at Woolworths here at Zando here and Style 36 here and you can follow me on Twitter here and like my Facebook page here
 
We are constantly changing, make your change full of excitement, love, peace, drizzels and chocolates
Aaqelah Salojee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment