Thursday, September 5, 2013

Spring day 5


Hello everyone! How has the 1st 5 days of spring been?

Personally, I am still a bit chilly, so I haven’t just yet packed away my extra blanket.  Today was a good day I managed to help a poor soul find its part in the fashion journey. Usually when I do consultations with clients, I first get a sense of what kind of style they would be in to before we go out and shop, but today I decided to mix it up and take him shopping and see what suits him by making him fit on whatever I thought he would look good in, he wasn’t into it right away, but he soon realized shopping is a time consuming because there are plenty of options, enough about my client back to me I liked my outfit for the simple reason I was comfortable need I say more?
 
This bracelet is available in cotton on stores its for a foundation and its only R9 and there are different styles and colors

 








This is one of the many amazing products I received from Revlon it is the Chubby Baby Sticks for lips & Cheeks and its the Pink Passion/ Passion Rose and retails for R99.95 and it's a two in one and I love it, it lasted the whole day I didn't have to touch up my lipstick after a meal.

Sending love to my readers xoxo
 
Shop My Look:
 
Folia Fairisle Jersey Grey Folia Fairisle Jersey Grey R267 (Zando)
 
Levi’s ® MD Slight Curve Skinny Jeans Blue                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Levi’s ® MD Slight Curve Skinny Jeans Blue R 599 (Zando)
 
 

RAPHAELLA BOOZ

Studded Leather Wrist Strap in Green
 R299.00 (Style36) 
 
 



 
You can find all the shop my look items online at Mr Price here Zando here style36 here and you can like my Facebook page here and follow me on Twitter here

 
So hope everyone is having a good time, regardless of what you are doing just repeat after me "Everything is perfect!" drizzle
 
Aaqelah Salojee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment