Friday, September 13, 2013

Sex and the Drizzles


Hello to one and all. All for one and one for all, okay, I went overboard with that lol. Sometimes all I desire is to be glamorized and dress up, especially when I am planning to spend time out, but I definitely feel over dressed when I go out and dress to impress and the company I am in just pitched up with no effort and this has left me many times wishing I lived in Sex and the City sitcoms, but for me they were always older women who have already made it and are enjoying it now, so I was over the moon for the Carries dairies coming on TV and that brings me to this week’s crush Anna Sophia Robb. She is gorgeous and not super tall like most women I admire and her style off screen is just as awesome as the character Carrie Bradshaw that she plays, which we all knows has the best shoes. Unfortunately, there is no twitter account I can link her to.

 
Shop, Anna's look:
 
Look 1:
 
  Mint Ladies Luxury Tencel T Shirt Royal Blue   R 257 (Zando)
 

                 Linx Ribbed Leather Jacket Brown, R 1 920   (Zando)
 
 


 Levi’s ® Slight Curve Skinny Jeans Dark Blue  ®Levi’s ® Slight Curve Skinny Jeans Dark Blue   R 479 (Zando)
 
 
Look 2:
 
  •                        

  •  Fate Saddle Me Up Skirt Yellow R 479 (Zando)
     
    Look 3:

     
     
     
     
                                                                                                       
     

    LEVI'S®

    Brooklyn Heels in Nude
    R599.00  (Style 36)

     


                                   

     

    JO BORKETT Diagonal Zip Clutch in Pink  R576.00 (Style 36)


    Look 4:


     



     

     
     
                                

    GEORGIE B

    Emmie T-shirt Dress
    R399.00 (Style 36) 
  •   Gino Paoli Pointed Stilettos Green R 234 (Zando)
                                             

  •  
     

               

               

    FRED TSUYA Tote with Buckle Strap Detail in Blue  R599.00  (style 36)

     

     
    Look 5:
     
    PUSSYBOW SHIRT PUSSYBOW SHIRT R69.99 (Mr P)
     
     
    Look 5:
     
    BELTED SKINNY PANTS BELTED SKINNY PANTS R119.99 (Mr P)
     
     
    WEAVE BALLET PUMP WEAVE BALLET PUMP R129.99 (Mr P)
     
    You can shop all Anna's look online at Mr Price here Zando here Style 36 here and you can like my Facebook page here and follow me on Twitter here
     
    Countless drizzles fall all at once, but it's difficult to capture just 1
    Aaqelah Salojee
     
     
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment