Saturday, September 21, 2013

Crushing on a number... 90210 to be exact!!!


 
 
Aloha everyone, I am enjoying this spring heat. I just love putting on less clothes. So today I am just relaxing and shopping online, online shopping is like a whole new happy place for me and talking about shopping online one show I always watched online is Beverly Hills 90210. I loved this show if you guys are fans too well you will be excited about this week’s crush because it’s actually a 90210 character. Annie Wilson I loved her style and character from day one and now you too can shop her look. Just some info on the actress who brought Annie’s character to life, she is Shenae Grimes a Canadian actress and you can follow her  on Twitter here
 
Look 1:
 
 

 

 

                                                                              

ZOOM Haili Handbag in Red   R339.00 (style 36)  

 

Look 2:

 
                                                                                                                                                                                                     Goldie Kyra Crocheted Maxi Dress Ivory R 799 (Zando)  
                                          FOOT COVER BLOCK HEEL FOOT COVER BLOCK HEEL R199.99 (Mr P)


                                     

925 JEWELLERY

Multi Charm Tusk Necklace
R169.00 (Style 36)
 
 

Look 3:
 
  Betty Basics Vivienne Singlet Tank, Nude R 149 (Zando) 
                                                   
 
CUT OUT CROSSOVER CUT OUT CROSSOVER R79.99 (Mr P)
 
Look 4:

    

     
                                

SITTING PRETTY

Ruth Peplum Dress  R659.00 (Style36)
 
 
                                           

925 JEWELLERY

Multi Charm Tusk Necklace  R169.00 (Style 36)
 
 

Look 5:

 

NEUW

Alexa Blouse in White   R319. (Style 36)
 

 
 
 
 
Look 6:

 

MARETH COLLEEN

Hand Beaded Collar Shirt with Beads and Pearls in White
R1, 699.00 (Style 36)

JACQUARD SKATER SKIRT JACQUARD SKATER SKIRT R99.99 (Mr P)


PERSPEX TRIM COURT PERSPEX TRIM COURT R159.99 (Mr P)

Look 7:

 
   Motel Rocks Zee Zee Cap Dress Black R 599  (Zando)     
 
              
  

JINGER JACK

Shanghai Mini Satchel in Tan
R749.00 (Style 36)


 
Look 8:

 
                                       
 
 
 
 
   

FRED TSUYA

Belt Detail Saddle Bag in Black
R329.00 (Style 36)

Look 9:

FITTED CAMISOLE FITTED CAMISOLE R29.99 (Mr P)


 House Of Dereon Ripped Denim Shorts Dark Wash R 419 (Zando)


  

FOREVER NEW

Alex Double Breasted Blazer in White
R999.00 (Style 36)
 

 
 


You can shop Annie's look online at Zando here Style 36 here Mr Price here 

And today I am leaving you with the words from a song that I think just putting you in a summer mode its Avicii Wake me up and you can follow him on Twitter here

So wake me up when it's all over
When I'm wiser and I'm older
All this time I was finding myself
And I didn't know I was lost


Just let go and let spring in, all the ice is melting away looking forward to summer drizzles...
 Aaqelah Slaojee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment