Monday, September 16, 2013

Drizzling happiness

Today I am in such an unpleasant mood. As a stylist I often call stores before heading out in a search for something. I called in search for a certain item, and the assistant told they had what I was looking for and when I got there they didn’t, it’s not a huge store that they don’t have track of stock. It made me look like I didn’t know what I was doing which really made me see red, but lucky for me the client was understanding and I made a mental note to never shop at the store again. So how is your day going guys? I just also got my Eid shopping done so that’s exciting shopping… I got a lovely Prezzy for my bed from Woolworths. Today’s look is inspired by being peaceful and happy and clam everything I was tested on today I do try and be as pleasant as possible when in an uncomfortable situation and I felt my outfit brought me comfort and I could keep my cool. I often go for a chill back look you guys are still seeing my behaving and doing my hair I even managed to paint my toes with


love the print on my shirt

love having a hand full of arm candy
 
 

 

love this sandal it is from Legit, it goes with everything
 
 
 
 
 
This is Revlon Colorstay 200 Stormy Night and it retails for R89.95 and it's available at selected pharmacies and department stores. I love this shade its my shade of earthy and I love natural shades. The nail enamel dried easily and it lasted till I removed it myself and it was so easy to apply.
 
 
 




Top: Cotton On
Jeans: Edgars
Shoes: Legit
Arm Candy: Made by me


You can follow me on twitter here and you can like my Facebook page here and you can like the RevlonSA  here and follow them on twitter here


Don't treat people the way they treat you, treat them the way you desire to be treated.
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment