Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Sharing is Caring


Konnichiwa, so today I am doing a unisex look to show you that if you are more into male fashion you can make it sexy and stylish and boys we have something for you as well, to show you how to style one shirt in different ways.

I love it when Zachs buys shirts. I just know I will end up wearing them; he gets pulled up because I already have so many clothes, why would I need more often he asks me. But being a true girl I never have anything to wear and Zachs always seems so together in his outfit planning.

 

Drizzles tips when buying a formal shirt:


- Stay away from weird prints.

- Try and hug someone to find out it's too tight

- A well pressed shirt will go a long way

- Always wear a vest under your shirt, nothings more awkward then seeing someone’s skin popping out between the button spaces

- If your shirt is loud keep your tie simple, I often see guys trying to be all funny wearing ridiculous shirt and tie ensembles and it is not tasteful

 
 
 
 

 

Zack’s tips when buying a formal shirt:


- Go white it matches with everything
- Buy a slim fit shirt because it tends to sit better and give you more of a sleek look
- Stay away from a multi coloured shirt
- Instead of wearing a pullover wear a cardigan
- If you are going for a formal look remember to keep your shirt tucked in at all times.
 


 
 

Lingo Bingo

Q: how do you describe someone who looks good?
Zachs A: you are looking fresh

As you guys can see I've clearly had more use of the shirt than Zack has.


Peace, love and perfection all in my corner...
Zachs

No comments:

Post a Comment