Sunday, September 8, 2013

Weekend Sun Fun

Spring is in and I am still obsessing about my arm candy!!!


Hello sunshine and happiness, today was a beautiful day, I had to rise and shine early and dress fashionable as I had an important errand to run that I really hope goes in my favour so that big things can come to the blog.

 I just would like to point out I am all about expressing fashion I do not know much about make up or hair or photography so be kind when judging me on my photos. Hope your having a wonderful weekend.
 
 
This is another colour you can purchase from the foundation band from cotton on for just R9

 








 
 
This is an eye shadow I received from Revlon in the amazing gift package I received from them to review and guys this kit is so awesome at the back they show you how to apply the eye shadow in an ombre style. This will be in stores later this month and sold @ R165.00 each



This is the brown sugar 020 lip butter that I love love love it is so amazing and like the lip sticks it lasts the whole day and also gives a nude effect which I am obsessed with and  it also available in stores and it retails for R125 


 
 
 
Shop My Look:
 
Cotton Stretch Leggings


Cotton Stretch Leggings R 99.95  (Woolworths)
  
                       SHEER INSET SLOUCHY SHIRT SHEER INSET SLOUCHY SHIRT R79.99 (Mr P)
 
BEAD BANGLE PACK BEAD BANGLE PACK R49.99 (Mr P)
 
Faceted Neon Collar Necklace




Faceted Neon Collar...  R 99.95 (Woolworths)
 
 Linx Metallic Binding Cut-Out Heels Royal Blue  R 220 (Zando)
 
You can find all the shop my look items online at Mr Price here, Woolworths here, Zando here
 
The moment you let the drizzle shower you will be the moment the drizzles will heal you...
Aaqelah Salojee
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment