Monday, September 23, 2013

Zacks corner launches on drizzles domain


Ola spring people!

 
 
 
I hope everyone is well. I’ve had an idea for a while now to include the male species in my blog because I do find styling men much more fun and interesting than women because women are naturally stylish men on the other hand need some instructions from time to time, and I was gifted a brother to use and abuse and after much thought and ideas I have come to an idea to have a Zacks corner once in a while.

 

What is  Zacks corner?


It’s made up of things he thinks are trending, product guys should be using, what music, he's listening to, what’s hot or not and of course ladies and gents look past.

 

Who is Zacks?


He is a university student with an eye for fashion; he is still in the process of deciding what he wants to do with his life and breaks everything I own and we will be doing lingo bingo (what he uses instead of the actual word) and you can follow him on Twitter here

 


Unfortunately, he won’t be doing the post himself I will be doing them and he will approve it before I post it.
 
I'm a performer right here on Zacks corner and I am crossing all boarder's
Muhammed Zachariah Salojee
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment