Monday, September 2, 2013

Peach Jeans Take 2!







Happy Spring Everyone!!!


Hi guys!!!!!!!! How are you all doing? I haven’t had a decent sleep in over a week and it’s starting to take a toll on my body and let me tell you having such a busy social life takes a toll on my closet as well so I referred back to my 1st look post on how to wear my peach jeans. This was the day we had guests coming over in the evening and I was doing last min running around to do and making desserts (which came out amazing) as well, so I had in mind comfort, yet sexy and because the winds calmed down and it was a bit warm wearing layers wasn’t not an option.



The lipstick is the Revlon ColorStay Ultimate Suede 040 Flashing Lights and its from the The Pacific Coast Colour Look that will be available at selected pharmacies and department stores from mid September 2013 and it retails for R125

love my bow pumps


Love my Leaf shape ear rings





Front View of my outfit
 
Side view of my outfit
 
P.s All of the above shop my look items are available at Mr Price online here. Don't forget to follow me on twitter here and like my Facebook page here

 
 Wash Away Piffles With Drizzles... 

Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment