Tuesday, January 14, 2014

boho chic part 1

What comes to mind when you hear boho chic?


 For me it’s sexy, natural, effortless and most of all comfort. What it really means is a style of female fashion drawing on various bohemian and hippie influences.


Boho chic is big amongst celebs and I will be drawing inspiration from them to put together a boho chic inspired look post.

1st celeb crush on boho chic is Sienna Milla
 

 
She rocked boho chic while being pregnant and looked beautiful that is the reason why I am obsessed with it you can wear this look at any time of your life and still pull it off.
 
 

Crush no. 2 is Vanessa Hudgens



You can like my Facebook page here follow me Twitter here follow Zack on twitter here
To love me, is to know me
Aaqelah Salojee
 

 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment