Friday, January 17, 2014

Boys and Mind Games

Ever wonder what boys think?

 
Like when they want a bite of your sandwich and they just had their own. That’s mostly what gets me wanting to read minds or not it will be passed, but you know what won’t pass the Zacks sense of fashion.
People often think that I give him advice, but the truth is he gives me advice all the time because with him fashion is not fashion, it’s just clothes and he wants to look good, so this brings me to Zacks 1st look post of the year I hope to have him in a lot more post also including him of reviews and advice.







 
Inner top: Factory
Denim Shirt: Levis
Pants: Cotton On
Vans: Studio 88
Chain: Flea Market
Bracelets: Mr Price and Cotton on
Zombies: Local store
 
You can follow me on twitter here follow Zack on twitter here and like our Facebook page here
A Zack quote, "I don't know what's cutting!"
Aaqelah Salojee
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment