Monday, January 20, 2014

boho chic part 2


Happy back to work everybody and happy back to school students I am neither so I will still be sleeping late and swimming all day, but apart from that I will be doing my regular look post and giving my advice where I think it’s needed.
So this is my 1st boho chic look, what do you think? This is my description of boho chic, with this look I did stick to a few rules like my sandal is  very bohemian with it being tan colour and the braid detail the bracelet having the aqua blue is also a bohemian colour.



















 
 
Dress: Made by me

Bracelet: Forever New

Shoes: Legit

Hair clip: Clicks

 
 
You can follow me on twitter here follow Zack on twitter here and you can like my Facebook page here
 
Follow your dreams, but take your brain with you.
Aaqelah Salojee
 
 

 
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment