Monday, January 27, 2014

Review on the movie FROZEN


I am obsessed with animation movies! I don’t know how anyone at any age can’t just sit down with their families and watch an animation. The latest anime I’ve watched was FROZEN.

Frozen is about 2 sisters, the older sister has magic powers and the younger sister enjoys her sisters' powers till an accident happens and her memories are removed. The older sister, then goes into full on hiding out in her room, till they are grown up. Like all Disney stories the parents die and the older sister will become queen and the real adventure starts.

 
 
 












My thoughts on the movie:

I felt like I could relate to the relationship between the sisters. I felt it was real and dealt with 2 sisters trying to help each other, but without actually coming out and talking. I have an older sister and Elsa’s character is exactly the same as my sisters and I too feel like I would do anything to protect her.

I refuse to shut up about Frozen it’s a movie everyone should watch at least once.


 



 The part that shocked me the most was when the prince turned out to be a jerk. The part I love most when Olaf made his appearance and said “Hi everyone I’m Olaf and I like warm hugs!” The princesses didn’t a prince to save them. It didn’t show the prince as sinless hero, it shows us girls that we can stand up and do things ourselves. I would of  loved in the end that either Elsa has a love interest or Anna gets magic power, but the movie is perfect as it is so go watch it and if you have let me know your thoughts on it.

You can follow me on twitter here follow Zack on twitter here like my Facebook page here
The Cold Never Bothered Me Anyway!
Aaqelah Salojee
 


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment