Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year, New Me BS!!!


Welcome to a new year I have huge plans for the blog this year, I will be moving away from just doing a post on what I am wearing and do a post on lifestyle events and a lot of how to.

What can you expect?

Loads of helpful hints, I love to share whether it’s how to follow trends or how to make your own diy projects to how to be a better healthier you.

Travel post I don’t travel overseas, but I do travel within the country and I think why not start at home so I will be doing a post on where I’ve been and how I found it.

 
More fashion advice I am and will always be a stylist 1st therefore I will be doing post giving advice on body shapes and what suits it and where you can shop to get.

One thing I am kind of good at is in the kitchen so from time to time I will share recipes hope this will be hit.

Zacks Corner I will wake up before dawn, if I have to just to snap him, but I will do more post on his fashion sense and have him give more fashion advice.

The reviews I will start my drizzles critic circle where I will review things and places and inform my readers on what I think.

You can like my page on Facebook here follow me on twitter here follow Zack on here

May the New Year bring you lots of Drizzles

Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment