Sunday, December 22, 2013

Shoes, shoes and Shoes

Hope the holidays are going well and all your shopping is done. For a lot of people this time of year is either the best part of their year for their business or its holiday and family time for me its bargaining time because a lot of stores will soon be having a sale.

I consider myself a collector not like a weirdo hoarder no, more like a collector of beautiful, enjoyable, fun things and one of the best collections I have going is my shoe collection. It’s not filled with designer labels, but they are good looking shoes. So I decided to do a post on all the shoes I have already featured on my blog.   












 
Hope the new year will bring me and Zack many more shoes so I can do post about them.
 
You can like my Facebook page here follow me on twitter here follow Zack on twitter here and also follow Zack and I on we heart it with our blogger names and also follow me on instagram @drizzlesdomain.
 
 
3 D's for Summer; December, dance and drizzles
Aaqelah Salojee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment