Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Drizzles Summer List!

A while back, I was asked by an online magazine to write about my dos and Don'ts for summer and you can read it here and this inspired me to today's post.

Top 10 things to get for the best summer ever!!!


1.       Sun screen

My skin colour is much lighter than Zack so I don't mind tanning compared to him so he uses the highest SPF available where I prefer a lower one.

2.       Sunglasses

I love funky frames, but if you are going away and can only take one pair with you op for a solid colour frame it will make every outfit look summer ready instead of your outfit competing with your sunnies.
3.       Water bottle
I love being out and about, but sometimes the heat gets to me and I prefer things between cold and room temp, therefore I keep a water bottle with me so I can balance out the ice water I buy from a store with the water I have.

4.       Summer dresses
Summer is here and less is more so I prefer dresses that I don't have to add a lot to that are fancy all on there on and all I have to do is add a flat shoe and I am ready to go.

5.       Bag
 

I love big bags specially now when its early mornings and late nights I don't have time to change my handbag everyday or have time to make sure I got everything before I leave so with a big handbag I know everything I want is in the bag.
6.       Fun list

It's summer, I won't be doing much but I make up a list that I can tick things off so I feel like I am being productive.
7.       Gig guide

Knowing when and where the fun is happening can help instead of driving around for hours trying to find something fun to do.
8.       Ice cream

It's hot and the best way to cool down is ice cream why not have 3 a day?
9.       Camera

I prefer taking photos with a camera than with a phone so keep it close by because its summer time.

10.   People to enjoy your summer vca with
Having people around just fun things up and the best things happen when there others to enjoy it with.
Wake me up before you go-go,
Don't leave me hanging on like a yo-yo.
Wake me up before you go-go,
I don't wanna miss it when you hit that high.
Wake me up before you go-go.
That's my summer song by WHAM love this song.
You can like my Facebook page here follow me on twitter here and follow Zack on twitter here
Aaqelah Salojee
 

No comments:

Post a Comment