Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Rainbows and Sunshine


Happy holidays everyone and if you live in the Gauteng area like I do you know that is hasn’t been sunshine, but rather rainbows and grey skies so I look post for today is me trying to be all summer ready but still having to endure the cold brought on by the rain.


 






Love the detail on the back of this top, what do you think?






Top: Jam
Jeans: Edgars
Boots: Shoe City
Bag: Miladys
Head Band: Lovisa
Back Hair Clip: President Hyper
Chain: Honey
 
You take the clothes off my back
And I let you
You'd steal the food right out my mouth
And I watch you eat it
I still don't know why
Why I love you so much
 
"Holy Grail"(Jay Z feat. Justin Timberlake)
 
You can like my Facebook page here follow me on twitter here and follow Zack on twitter here and if you are on we heart it and pintrest looked up drizzles domain as well as instagram.
 
Aaqelah Salojee

No comments:

Post a Comment