Friday, January 10, 2014

Nokia lumia Review


Last year November Nokia was kind enough to give me a Nokia Lumia to review for 4 weeks (Can a girl get any luckier?)


So the phone arrived early like at 9am and it needed a micro chip, but  unfortunately I did not have one and the stupid clerk at the Vodacom store refused to sell me one without a proof of residence so he could do the Rica. Fast forward 4 days later I was finally connected and as in a true drizzles style I immediately when and registered on instagram.

What I love about the phone:

- The back cover can be changed into different colours

- Very user friendly

-  The camera is amazing

- I could with no difficulty just access all my social media accounts as well use what was on the phone to promote my blog.

- I forgot the name of the app where the camera takes a pic while you doing something and it captured every moment loved it to bits.

-The battery life was amazing and charging was quick

The features on the phone are amazing it stands neck in neck with its competitors, it’s not short of anything but there were a few things I didn’t like, they were:


-          The battery is attached to the phone, so if your battery is damaged it looks like you would have to get a whole new phone.

-          I could not play apps on Facebook because of some flash thingy missing on the phone

-          I would have liked it to have more of a clearer way to default the phone because when I had to give it back I didn’t know how to clear all my personal info.

 

Overall the phone is amazing and it is a good buy and worth your money I rate it a 7/10.
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment