Thursday, January 23, 2014

Review on Strawberry picking


If you have me on social networks you would have had hints as to how I spent my holiday and one of the 1st activities I did was strawberry picking.

The farm is in Stellenbosch, and it’s known as Strawberry World. So as you get there you are handed a nice size tub and it's bombs away. Picking was way to fun, the sun was hot and the farm was big. I thought that there wouldn’t be a lot of strawberries because of all the people picking and strangely enough there was a lot and big size ones too, so I had a lot of fun and after picking we headed out and it was about 30bucks a kg so yeah good fun and not even breaking the bank.
That's my mama getting her share of picking

Zack looks like he was born to be a farmer.




Zack went all out with his picking dad and sis were a bit shy








 
I had fun my family had fun and I score it a 8/10
Aaqelah Salojee
 
 
 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment