Monday, February 2, 2015

Loving Oneself

A big question I have is do, I love myself too much or simply enough? If you don't love yourself, you are believed to be insecure and if you love yourself a bit too much, you are considered conceited, so where is the line where you love yourself just enough?

I have a few questions to help figure this out.

1. Do you like the way you look, but realize that there certain times you don't actually look your best? 
2. Do you know what are your best features and what parts need work? 
3. Do you constantly battle weather to stay home and be in your own company rather than be in the company of others?

I think if you answered Yes to most or all my questions, you are fine and love yourself the right amount.

My outfit thoughts: I was inspired by boyish, natural diva glamour look for this post. I love the pearl collar on the top and feel its adds elegance to look which paired well with my lip colour. These jeans have been apart a part of my look post for a long time  as one of the 1st fashion post I did were of them. My shoes reminds me boys school shoes and the fact that they are in silver made them a whole lot better.



 








Top: Legit
Spike bangle: Jay Jays
Jeans: Edgars
Shoes: Mr Price

 
Love yourself 1st and then loving someone else will come easily.


Twitter Pinterest Weheartit Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment