Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Review on The Body Shop Hairbrush with Bamboo Pins

I first was came across this hair brush when I was studying at a design school in Hyde Park Corner. In my lunch breaks I would pop into The Body Shop to pick up what's new and enjoy the beautiful aromas that accompanied the beauty products. I'm totally for a plastic free lifestyle, especially in a society.

When I came across the wooden brush I didn't think a great deal of it as my 1st thoughts were that, it will hurt like a b**ch to brush through my hair as I have hair that tangles very easily. I recently began doing research into organic treatments for hair growth that is when I discovered a brush with wooden pins are great for the hair. I decided to risk it and get a wooden brush.

The brush usually is priced at RSA 95 but I manage to find it on sale. 

I was not sold on the brush 100% until I used it for the 1st time, my gosh, it was soft against my scalp I enjoyed the brush strokes through my hair, it didn't pull or get tangled. It was simple, soft, refreshing and comforting. I find myself brushing my hair throughout the daytime because of the softness it leaves after brushing. 

Overall, I definitely recommend this product. In my research to better healthy hair good tools are the key to success.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment