Friday, February 20, 2015

Kinoma Fun

Hello Hello Hello! Finally, I have some alone time with the laptop and I can blog. Recently I haven't blogged as much as I would of love to but that is because I didn't have access to the laptop since Zack (the brother) clings to it.

So moving on I will get on with todays look post. I am obsessed with kimonos and anything chiffon. I searched for a one similar to what I would see when I searched kimonos in the stores, but what I found was over priced pieces of fabric passed for kimonos so I am a designer I figured I just as well make my own.

The idea was to have a full length kimono with 3/4 sleeves this was my 1st attempt and I am rather surprisingly happy with the results. I went for a geometric fabric in a colour I don't have in my closet, this same fabric came in orange and pink, but I felt this shade suited my personality on the day of purchase better.














 
 
 

Scarf: Local stall at a flee market
Dress: Forever New
Kimono: Made by me
Thighs: Edgars
Shoes: Solo
Ear Rings: Legit
Spike Cuffs: Jay Jays

Twitter Pinterest WeHeartIt Facebook Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment