Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Nude Nails Review

 
 
 
I've been obsessed with the nude/ neutral tones for a while now.
From shoes to accessories, if it comes in nude I'll take it.It's the
 new black in my colour palette. When I received a package from
Revlon that was made up of this nail vanish I was enthusiastic to
use it.
 
Painting my nails was a breeze. I did 3 coats as it is a very clear vanish.
I recently did intense research on Youtube on how to achieve perfect
 painted nails at home. I have to say the tutorials helped me as
I did this paint job on my 1st attempted.
 
This Nail Vanish is called 380 ELEGANT. Not sure if the name has
changed or the retail price.
 
My Review:
It dried fast and was effortless to apply.The end results didn't last long
 as it started chipping on the same day as I painted them. (it could be
that I am just a tad wild as I didn't  encounter this problem with the
other nail vanish that came in the same package.)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment