Tuesday, February 10, 2015

February

February is my birthday month. Yay me. I figured since I have a few days left of being 24 I would share my experiences.

For some reason I felt extra cool being 24. I felt I knew who I was as a person, I had dealt with my insecurities and I found my part to walk. I love being 24 and most of all I love the space I am in right now and I feel this is the time in my life where I'm making the best memories. I am a matured person to handle myself in an irresponsible way. 

February is the shortest month and I feel so special being born in this month. My sister and I are both February babies, but share different star signs. February in South Africa is when summer had set in, in full swing and every day is a wonderful warm day and you settle in to the new year and of course it has a Valentines day for the romance lovers.

My look: I still am in love with my Converse. I prefer wearing it with a dress, maybe as the temperature drops I'll try them with pants. I love my hair atm even thou load shedding has got me good as I had to wash and wear so to say, but I think after the blue hair I'm comfortable and enjoying this "normal" brunette look I have.

















Denim Shirt: Forever New
Sunglasses: Sportscean
Dress: Mr Price
Chain: Bought overseas
Charms: Made myself
Rings: Legit and Mr Price



Keep up to date with when I'm posting by following me on social media.
Facebook Twitter Pinterest WeHeartIt Bloglovin
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment