Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Accounts

Are you one of those people that owns an account at every retail store? I recently opened my 1st ever account at a retail store, and was awarded a nice opening balance. I still haven't used it up to now. I feel I rather have the money and buy than to buy it with the hope of paying it off. There are a lot of people who can control an account and then there are people who can't. I still don't know which person I am. I do possess a strong self control, but gorgeous clothes are my weakness.

I suppose having an account at a good retailer where you can buy school uniforms, work attire, or funeral/wedding clothes make sense. There are times we need the clothes, but don't have the money. An account helps, but when you are shopping from store to store just to have for the sake of having them, that could lead to problems.

What are your thoughts on having an account? Leave a comment below.


 
This dress reminds me of an inner slip, its sexy and the lace detail at the bottom of the dress is the main reason I actually bought it. The dress is lined and kept me cool through out the day.
This dress might be a bit racy for work but perfect for a social event.
 

Dress: Mr Price
Kimono & chain : Gift
Shoes: Solo
Gold arm bands: made by me for my 3rd year collection


Twitter weheartit Pinterest Facebook
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment