Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globes 2015

Last night was the 2015 Golden Globes award show and of course I was clued to my iPad watching the red carpet for all the fashion.

As a designer, I'm often faced with a client who brings me a page pulled out of a magazine and it usually is a dress from the red carpet so watching red carpet the helps me in 2 ways with clients and getting my latest fashion fix.

Like any other person I have an opinion, so I chose a few photos and added my say to it.


The dresses I Found SEXY!

This is by far my favorite, I can't stop talking about it or looking at. I give a
5 star rating.

At this angle the dress doesn't look as gorgeous as to when she walks and
That slit moves and its all VA VA VOOM. But is she pulling an
Angelina Jolie





My second favorite look of the night.
The detail and simplicity and the fit. Perfection.

I'm Indian of course, so I automatically love anything bling and all bling is
My favorite and the way Reese styled is so elegant and timeless. 

I adore a well made draped dress and this is the best couture and the
colour against her complexion and hair is just fantastic and I would
Love to look at this look the whole day.

Who said that you can't wear pants to a red carpet event? That's right
NOONE. And I love this look as most females
Feel so restricted when wearing an evening dress so this I
Different way to dress up to a formal event without
Giving up your comfort.

 

Outfits I didn't hate nor did I love:


Oh my gosh, I think she needs a "Fixer" in her life. I can't understand this dress.
The length the colours the shape I understand, but that's as far as it goes.

The dress is creased and I get it that happens, but also feel it's been done before.

I think I saw this style when I was a student on the catwalk loved it then
Love it now but not in love with it.

I like this dress, but there's something I can't figure out and that's
Making it hard for me to love.

I feel dress would be perfect for Coachella and it should be tailored to her body
 

No comments:

Post a Comment