Friday, January 16, 2015

Best Ideas

Do you ever wonder why you, can do your best work an hour before the deadline? Or when you are finally laying in bed and BHAM you have a great idea or outfit inspiration? I have no idea why it happens, but I do write down every idea I ever get. I have an idea book. I'm likely never going to use 90% of the ideas written down, but sometimes the one idea is the foundation to an even greater idea.

People often ask me what is my end game and I often answer to marry rich. We laugh and then there is this awkward silence, I often wonder what is that person thinking. Am I not pretty enough to bag a rich dude or did they just realize I'm a gold digger? I often respond I'm joking, but most jokes have truth behind it. 

My truth behind I would like to marry rich, he should be rich with adventure, life, love, hope. If he happens to have money great but I don't want to ride on anyone's back or expect the man to carry the financial  burden alone, so when I have even the smallest idea, I write it down, because you never know which of your ideas can be that Billion dollar idea!
 










 
I'm currently loving these shoes from Sissyboy. They are comfortable and so easy to wear the whole day with out
any effort as well as gives me great support and height.


Scarf: Won it!
Chain: Legit
Cloak: House Of Taaliyah
Shoes: Sissyboy

Hope you having a great Friday. Enjoy the weekend ahead. Be safe. Peace

Twitter Pintrest Weheartit Facbook
 


No comments:

Post a Comment