Thursday, January 8, 2015

Why so serious?

don't see myself as a serious person but lately I've been getting the "Why don't you smile?" question a lot. Why should I be smiling all the time? That's a better question. Also, having to say no nothing is wrong this is how I look so deal with it is something I say far too often than I'd like to say.

Do we have to smile in a photo? I know the pout is a big thing, but why can't I just look into the camera and press click? I can think about how many quotes I've read about smiling and people falling in love with it and it's all positive.

Let's get to my today's OOTD:

It's summer, why not show off my awesome tan I've been working on this festive season. The 1st primary school I attended uniform was baby blue. I think a person tends to run away from the colour of your uniform, but I think many years have passed and I can confidently wear a baby blue shade dress without thinking about school. 

Regardless of where you go you will spot a pair of all stars. I love all stars and of course I had to get myself a pair. I thought since I am more of a sandal kinda girl I will start my collection with the most basic converse there is the white canvas low cut lace up shoe.

My hair: I don't know if I did any hair guru proud, but I love this hairstyle and tried my best to do it.






 
Dress & earrings: Mr Price
Bag: Made by Me
Shoes: Local clothing store
 
My advice is: smile if you want to, frown if you want to as long as your heart is smiling.
 
You can find me on weheartit pintrest Twitter Facebook 
and Blogloving @drizzlesdomain

No comments:

Post a Comment