Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Working drama!

Welcome back! So for most of us the holidays are officially over... And so for some the holidays never began specially if you are in the retail industry. I never realized how difficult it is to have self control and good discipline till I worked for a boss. The working world is brutal. I thought studying was bad, but real life kicked in the day I had a bad cold and couldn't stay out of work. My boss could not be reasoned with and I ended up pushing myself and realizing that maybe, just maybe I was cut out for this job.

I don't mind hard work, but I like my working environment to be filled with positivity, happy vibes, glamour, and to have my own space where I can chill back and catch up on paper work.
I started my own design house last year called House of Taaliyah, and I kid you not when I say I'm happier than ever. I know what working environment I want and I will settle for nothing less. I'm starting small and hopefully one day we will see my name in lights. 

Since I work for myself, dress code is what I want it to be but I also don't want to be the person who comes to work in slippers. It was the 1st day back and in Jo'burg summer is in full mode so to style my hair down in this heat would be a waste as I will end up putting it up. 

Black heels are a must regardless who you are or what you do a good black heel will see you through any outfit.



Shoes: Sissyboy
Sunglasses: Flea market
Handbag: Edgars
Top: Mr price
Jeans: Legit




Wishing all my readers a Happy New Year!

You can find me on bloglovin, instagram @drizzlesdomain. You like my Facebook page here follow me on Twitter here check out my pins on pintrest here and follow me on weheartit here

No comments:

Post a Comment