Friday, December 12, 2014

Colour bliss




I love colour, and each week I'll be posting about the colours in my life that I admire and how I brought them into my lifestyle as well as my wardrobe.

Pink in French is Rose (at least that is what Google translates told me) when I decided to start this colour post it was a no brainer to choose pink. I went about choosing my favourite things in shades of pink.

Pink shoes are so chic if worn the correct way.
For a formal look try: A white bodycon dress and pink shoes
For a casual look: Washed out jeans and white tee

Love my pink Samsung S4 Mini
but if this is too much of a commitment for you,
there is an easier option to get a  pink phone cover

If you are a major beauty product fan nothing better than lipsticks in pink

An easy way to add a pop of colour to an outfit at any time is an accessory
 

This is heaven sent for the hot summer days and you not a fan of shaving.


Find me on Twitter Facebook Pinterest WeheartIt and if you are on Istagram, @drizzlesdomain
and comment below with what colours you love.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete